Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blake Griffin intends to lead Clippers written by example

Blake griffin iphone cases is hugely considered one of the top players in a NBA and he intends to be a dirigeant for the Clippers.

Griffin Survivor iPhone 5 Case

"I think in my closet it's about trying to lead written by example and doing things, inches Griffin phone case said. "I'm not always the most important guy who is going to be talking loads in the huddles, but every pastime I want to be the guy who men and women can depend on down the stretch, require the use of to work hard, take care of myself and perform the things that I need to do. "

Sports activities activities NowChris Paul says he experienced an important lesson from Sam CassellSee all related8

Last season Griffin averaged a career high in points (24. 3) and 9. 5 springs back a game. But the Clippers once again came short of their postseason goals, at the moment being eliminated in the Western Conference semifinals by the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Griffin contributed the off-season trying to take a few of game to the next level.

Got something starts? Start the conversation and be the first in line to comment.

"I did a lot of benefit my shooting coach, like Get in the past, " he said. "I did a lot of working facing out there, a lot of work in the post, some work taking pops. I really approximately focused on those main areas where My hubby and i get most of my offense. Properly as with that, I think this summer I viewed more film than I did you ever have before to break down things and endeavor to see things from a different mind-set. "

No comments:

Post a Comment